slider

Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Good bye 2012, hello 2013!

Happy new year!  If I am honest I dont really do too much to see in the new.  I think for the past 8 or 9 years the most I have done is sit in front of the fire with my wife :)  I was having a think about all the photos I took last year.  I'm sure over 4000.  I was thinking about what are my favorite and I have narrowed it down to two. 

The first is of my son.  I say son but as my wife is due our third child anytime now I may need to change this to my eldest child.  I took this photo without much planning.  I changed it into black and white in lightroom and the more I look at it the closer I get to crying as I realise just how much I love him and unconditionally!




The second image is one from a family day out.  We were walking through the trees and the kids were just playing about, throwing leaves up in the air and picking up branches to use as walking sticks when I spotted this dead tree.  I love the colours.  I love that though the tree is dead there is still life in it.  Hope you enjoy it.




Thanks for your support over the past year.  I hope 2013 is a great one for you.

God bless.

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment