slider

Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Saturday 22 June 2013

Kids

I just had a message from a relative who commented on the cuteness of my kids.  Love it when people say that.  It made me think about all the things they do that make me smile.  Usually when I get home from work Kathryn will hold Arwen up to the window as I get out of my car and her wee face lights up as she sees me.  Once I open the door I am greeted with Finlay and Lucie shouting out "hello daddy!" and then they come running and throw themselves against my legs.  There is nothing better.  It sure makes up for all those times that they drive you mad :)

Finlay, Arwen & Lucie.
I thank my God for them and the blessing they are to me and Kathryn.

"Children are a blessing and a gift from the Lord."
Psalm 127 v 3



Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment