slider

Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Monday 5 November 2012

Last wedding of 2012

Well today will be my last wedding of 2012.  This year has is not over but its been a very busy one and with our third child due at the end of the year or start of 2013 its set to get even busier!  My wife's business Candytuft Cakes is going really well but my wife is going to close the doors for a few months to have the baby.  We are using the break as a chance to convert our garage into a studio, as if we dont have enough to do!  You know it is all happening at the right time.  I think the business has just got the stage where we needed to do something as we could escape it anywhere in the house.  I know it will allow Kathryn a chance for a break both physically and emottionally and that she will look forward to getting stuck back in knowing she will have her own wee studio to work in.  I am looking forward to having somewhere interesting to do photoshoots for her as to try and set up shoots in our home at the moment is a mamoth effort.  I will be documenting the studio creation throughout so keep watching!

Over the past few weeks we have taken part in a couple of wedding shows which went really well.  I always enjoy networking with out people in the wedding business and meeting new clients.  I also love to see my wife's displays as she puts so much thought in them as i'm sure you agree!

The wedding show at the Old Inn Crawfordsburn.

One of my favourite photos from the Old Inn show.


The wedding show at La Mon Hotel.



Well as I mentioned, this will be my last wedding of 2012.  I remember back to the first wedding i shot and how nervous I was.  I really didnt enjoy the day but was really happy with the results.  Today's wedding I am really looking forward to.  I have a few ideas for location shots in a forest we are going to after the service.  I just hope the rain stays away!

Hope you have a lovely day Toni!

2 comments:

  1. The cake shots are brilliant as usuall, cant wait to see some images from the rest of the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gary! Still in post production. Will post some more soon :)

    Simon

    ReplyDelete