slider

Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Friday 16 November 2012

The Hobbit

I guess its all part of our DNA.  Its the way we are created that we end up being like our parents in out mannerisms and interests.  I guess as you get older you or maybe more others, start seeing the similarities and you get told, "you are just like your father....."  I know I have spoken previously of my love of the outdoors and that I have got that from my father.  I guess thats where my love of photography also came from and my strange music taste (Madame Butterfly to Led Zeppelin).  Another interest is my love of reading.  I am very fortunate to be brought up with C S Lewis and J R R Tolkien.  I have been waiting impatiently for The Hobbit to be made into film.  Excitement is growing as I am now only a few weeks away from its cinema release.

 
 
My dads birthday treat is getting taken to the cinema by his sons (aged 35, 32 and 28) to see this.  I have been eagerly watching any trailers I can find and even bought a recent issue of Empire magazine which contained about 62 pages on The Hobbit films.  Was delighted the other day when I happened upon a copy of the original BBC audio version of The Hobbit from 1968.



Roll on 14/12/2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment