slider

Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Getting started.

I blame twitter.  Oh and in particular @HelenjFisher and @tookiebunten.  They made me do it.  Honest they did.  And all those other bloggers i follow on twitter.  Sort of thought, why not.  Guess i will have to think about things to write about or get out and do some interesting things to be able to write something.  Part of the reason for starting a blog was to give it a go before my wife started one for @Candytuftcakes.  Another reason was to be able to share my stuff.  I love buying new gear for the outdoors and telling people about it.  I love taking nice photos and sharing them with people.  One of the things i really love about blogs is getting lost in others stories of their walks and the interesting places they visit.

Anyway, if you do follow my blog i hope you find something interesting as some stage.

4 comments:

  1. Can't beat a good bit of cyber bullying, I think? Glad you've decided to jump in with two feet and I'm really looking forward to seeing your photographs, gear posts and tales.

    Here's to the next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mate. Thanks for the comment. Actually quite excited about getting some more posts sorted. Watch this space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the wonderful world of logging!

    Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks daylightgambler! Some photos coming soon!

    ReplyDelete