slider

Image Slider By helperblogger.com The slide is a linking image Pure Javascript. No jQuery. No flash. #htmlcaption

Thursday 19 May 2011

Flower power

Photography is something i have enjoyed for years.  Guess i may have got that from my father as he used to be into it.  I love looking at photos and letting my imagination take over.  I look at the colours and textures or the scene and imagine myself there, quite often with my tent pitched and a fire going.   For years is was only looking at photos.  I did get a compact Pentax about 7 years ago and that only made me even more eager.  I soon was wanting something better.  A DSLR was a must.  A few years ago i bought a Sony A200 (nothing fancy i know but a start) and have since got a few different lenses for it.  I have a lot to learn but still enjoy it everytime.

One area I love is photographs of flowers and having recently purchased a 24mm F2.8 macro i've been looking for any chance to have a play.  My good wife was out tonight so i took the chance and nipped out the back to snap some of the flowers before they are past their best.






I know they are not perfect but i am happy enough with the lens for he money.

Thanks

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment